I have tried to do Pancakes before but it didn't turn out the way I want, wasn't perfectly rounded. However, I have tried again until it came out perfect! Next time I will definitely make pancakes out of scratch without using the ready made flour.
The ingredients are as below:
2 cups of ready made Pancake flour
1 1/2 tea spoon of cinnamon
1 1/4 cup of liquid milk
2 tea spoons of butter
1) Mix the dry ingredients all together: the ready made flour and the cinnamon.
2) Heat up the butter.
3) Whisk the egg, and add the butter into it.
4) Pour the milk into a bowl, and add the egg with the butter mix.
5) Add your liquid mix to your dry mix and stir it nicely.
6) Stop after you get a medium thick mix.
1) Keep the temperature of your stove as medium, and not high or low.
2) Add some butter to the frying pan.
3) Pour your mix into the pan.
4) Wait until the bubbles start to show.
5) Flip your pancake on the other side and wait for a minute.
6) Your Pancake is ready.
Stack your pancakes the way you want, and add the toppings you crave for. Bon Appetite :)
Watch the below video for the steps.