Samsung will be launching their new Galaxy Tab 3 in the coming weeks (probably first or second week of July), and will be arriving in three different sizes 7.0 inches, 8.0 inches and 10.1 inches. Below are the main features/specifications of each model.
Galaxy Tab 3 (7.0 inches)
- Will have 7-inch LCD with 1,024x600 resolution.
- Dual-core chip.
- 1.2 GHz processor.
- 1 GB RAM.
- 8 GB Storage.
- Very light 10.6 ounces, and 0.39 inch thickness.
- Runs Andriod OS 4.1
- Price: US $199
Galaxy Tab 3 (8.0 inches)
- Will have 8-inch screen and ultra-thin (0.29 inch) casing with 1,280x800 resolution.
- 1.5 GHz dual-core Exynos processor.
- 1.5 GB RAM.
- 16 GB storage built in, plus a microSD slot.
- Runs Andriod OS 4.2
- Price: US $299
Galaxy Tab 3 (10.1 inches)
- Intel processor
- 1.6 GHz dual-core Atom chip.
- 1 GB RAM.
- Runs Android 4.2 OS.
- 16 GB storage, plus a microSD slot.
- Size: thinner than 7.0 tab (only 0.31 inch), and weighs 1.1 pounds.
- Screen resolution is 1,280x800
- IR Blaster.
- 3 megapixel rear camera.
1.3 megapixel front-facing camera.
- Price: US $399
Interesting isn't :D
But I already have Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, and I don't think I would upgrade to 3 !