Everybody was waiting for the launching date of this amazing device, and can't wait to know the look and/or the features of it. I know it's actually late to post this right now, but I would love to brief you about it before I proceed.
- Its a 4G phone.
- Weights 133 g.
- Touch Screen for sure.
- Screen size is 4.8 inches (720 × 1280 pixels), 16 M colors. Which is pretty good.
- Comes with 16, 32 or 64 GB internal storage & 1 GB RAM.
- External storage space up to 64 GB (micro SD).
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth (v 4.0).
- Primary Camera is 8 MP (3264 × 2448 pixels), auto focus and LED flash.
- Camera features: simultaneous HD video and image recordingm geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization.
- Secondary Camera is 1.9 MP.
- Operating system is Android OS (Ice Cream Sandwich).
- Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9.
- Device colors: Blue & White.
All of the above features sounds great, the look of the phone is nice as well, but I didn't like the round corners. I feel that it would give you the feeling of being uncomfortable using this phone ! But who knows it might be different or gives you a different feeling all together ! So far, Samsung has done well in creating this phone as well as launching it. But, I have noticed that it didn't give the phone that huge publicity or advertising ! Maybe not as much as other competitor companies such as Apple.
However, when I was checking the official website of Samsung Galaxy S III, to check out the features of this new device I was shocked to read "Samsung Galaxy S III designed for humans !" This is really such a big mistake, how could such a big company as this say such thing ! What else could it be designed for ! Or do you mean anyone who is using another phone is not human ! Or all the other phones are designed for animals and this phone is for human beings ! Well, maybe Samsung didn't mean any of this, but still there are some people who might get offended by only reading this sentence. In the end, I strongly believe that this was a big fail for Samsung; as a company they should make people want to buy their products without being offended, and they should consider all types of customers as well as their competitors.
Well done Samsung, but you really should consider having a new marketing manager who would create creative slogans for your esteemed organization. :-D